Fundamentally we believe in working with local people to find imaginative, sustainable solutions that address local needs. By doing this we aim to:
- create better places in which to live, work and play
- enhance local distinctiveness and create a new identity for the City that integrates the best of the old with the new
- form partnerships with local communities, with business, industry and the voluntary sector
- empower communities within the City to help improve their environment for the better
- act as a catalyst for urban regeneration in run down areas of the City
- contribute to the local economy by drawing funds into the City and encouraging tourism and leisure
- combine the best of modern design with the use of traditional construction skills.
We also actively seek to encourage access and promote enjoyment of the City’s historic buildings by:
- taking part in the Heritage Open Days in the City
- giving talks and lectures to local groups
- staging exhibitions and events linked to our projects.
Please contact us for more details.
For a fuller picture of what we are about and do, please see the information below: